Take the Friends and Family Test
With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations..
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Our Mission Statement
We strive to offer our patient’s choice to access a wide range of quality medical services. We believe that health care is a team effort and will work in partnership with our patients and staff to provide the best primary care services possible, working within local and national governance, guidelines and regulations. In an increasingly complex society we place a high value on the need to respect patient confidentiality in all age groups. Above all we aim to make the surgery environment as relaxed and friendly as possible without compromising overall efficiency.
What is Patient Access??
Patient Access is avaible to all our patients, helping you to take greater control of your health and wellbeing by increasing online access to the following:
- Book & Cancel Appointments
- Patient Registration
- Order Repeat Prescriptions
- Update Your Contact Details
- View a summary of your health records
You have been telling us that you want to be offered more convenience, choice and control in how you access GP services. Increasingly, you also want to be informed and involved in decision about your own care and treatment.
Evidence shows that patients who are informed and involved in their own care have better health outcomes and are less likely to be admitted to hospital.
To register for patient access please click on the link below:
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
The app is available to download on both android and Apple mobile phones. For more information please click the below link
Disabled access and disabled parking is available at the front of the building.
On line Repeat Prescriptions
Please allow at least 48 hours before collection excluding bank holidays and weekends.
We no longer take repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
The practice is now required to allocate all patients a named and accountable GP under the terms of the latest GP contract. Invidividual patients will be informed of their named accountable GP at the first appropriate interaction with the patient. If you wish to know who your accountable GP is then please enquire at reception or by giving us a telephone call on the above number.
(Site updated 04/06/2020)